Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bead Buzz

This past week was rather hectic for me due to the fact that my family went to New Mexico while I was left at home to take care of all the animals and work my normal job so forgive me for not being able to keep up with my post. That being said I am so excited for my little brother who finished 8th and 10th in the nation in two different events at the rodeo they went to. It took the 32 hours but they finally made it home yesterday morning. They were very tired to say the least but they brought home some great presents!!


Beads are big this summer as many of you already know, and I love it! The multicolored beads are great for any outfit and by far my favorite. I also love a great turquoise necklace, which is exactly what my dad picked out for me. It has a turtle on it which stands for mother earth and long life.
 
The next piece of jewelry is a bracelet that is so pretty because it has the turquoise beads but also the multicolored beads that make a diamond pattern. This could be work with anything and really on any occasion which is what I love.
 
Headbands are another really big trend right now so you can't go wrong with this multicolored headband. Also a tip for girls that rodeo this can also double as a hatband you just have to be a little bit more careful with your hat.
 
I saved my favorite accessory for last, earrings. If you don't want to wear any kind of jewelry you should at least wear a great pair of earrings. These are very neutral so they can work with any outfit.
 
Is your family going on any vacations this summer?
Do you like beaded jewelry?
 



No comments: