Thursday, June 6, 2013

Color Craze

If you haven't noticed I'm trying to play around with the different colors of font that I would like to use, and I've almost decided to just use a different color everyday. This is the way i feel about the polish I use on my nails. In the summer I like to wear a bright neon pink, mainly because it brings out your tan. But then there are days when I want to wear plum or red or maybe get a wild hair and go with a deep blue. Its funny we tend to get in slumps and stick with the same color every time, or that one time you think you want to change you stand at the colors for ten minutes debating on if you wear a lot of purple and what if you don't? then your nails wont match your shirt!! Well don't worry ladies your nails do not have to match your shirt every single day. Every once in a while you need to take the leap and go with the deep blue or neon pink, change it up!! These are some great colors for summer.

I recently ventured into the world of print pants, I have the colored jeans but never any with a print or pattern on them but one day I found a pair of skinny Capri's that I just had to have. You'll never guess where I found them, TJ Maxx!! Yes I know hard to believe but they were only 10 dollars so you know when you start to reason with yourself that it's a great find then you know you're getting them. While buying these I had to ask myself what should I pair with them as far as shoes and shirt, but since it is warmer now it has to be sandals and the pants are light pink so I figured just this once I would go with a plain white T-shirt, as my friends and family no I very rarely wear a plain white T.
 

 This is the outfit, I promise it's not as wrinkled on as it was on my floor. This whole outfit, all of which from TJ Maxx only cost 35 dollars. When you buy an outfit don't think that you can only wear it together, don't be afraid to mix up the different pieces. The shoes which are Carlos by Carlos Santana were only 15 dollars and I literally wear them 3 to 4 times a week, and clearly the white t-shirt by Cynthia Rowley can be worn with anything and everything. So don't be afraid to get your moneys worth out of your clothes.

Even though in my profession I am lucky enough to wear pretty much anything, this would be a great summer barbecue outfit or even for a girls day or night out. Don't let your job dictate your closet it's nice to have pieces that are functional in both environments but you alwyas need pieces that are fun for you!!
 
What's your favorite polish?
 
Are you into the colored jeans craze?

No comments: