Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wedge Up Wednesday


The right shoes for this girl is a pair of wedge heels. Don't get me wrong I love my sandals and even my boots, but the always faithful wedge is a true winner in my book. My favorite pair of wedges are from Buckle by Report. 
I like to wear a pair of wedge heels with some denim Capri's if I'm going out for  lunch with some friends, or if you have an extremely comfortable pair then I like to wear them to go out shopping. 

My personal go to look for wedges is to wear them with a pair of linen pants. Linen pants are great for the summer because you can wear them as casual or dressy as you want to. Also they can be worn in the beginning of the fall (depending on how cold nature you are) if you wear a matching pair of leggings under them. 

Do you prefer wedge over stilettos?


No comments: