Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ready, Set, Shop!!!

Shopping... There really is no in between either you hate it or you love it. Me personally, I love it. Even though I tend to have a rich girls taste with a poor girls budget I can still manage to find something affordable for me. The key is to know when to go to the small but sometimes pricey boutiques, and when to go to the discount clothing stores. My personal favorite is TJ Maxx, I have deemed myself a maxxinista, which is a clever name for those of us addicted to TJ Maxx.
 
The smaller boutiques which are generally found in every town are always a great place to find pieces that not many people will have, but at times that can come with a high price tag. If you are someone who has to stick with a strict budget and is strong willed (which is key) still go in those stores and just look at how they have the mannequins dressed and some of their more popular pieces, and then go to a TJ Maxx and find something similar.

My mom was recently having this dilemma, we went to a boutique and she found a very nice blouse that looked great on her! but the price was just to much. So I went to TJ Maxx and yes had to do a little digging but actually found the same exact blouse for half the price!!! I honestly felt like I deserved an award for such a steal. That's the beauty of TJ Maxx they carry great quality clothing for the most reasonable prices. Even better, the stores are normally very well organized, because believe me there is nothing worse than going into a store with mounds of clothes piled to the ceiling. So the next time you find yourself in a budget crunch but you absolutely have to have a new outfit for a summer barbecue stop in a TJ Maxx and don't be intimidated by looking through a few clothes racks, I promise it will pay off for both you and your wallet.

What is your favorite boutique?

Are you a maxxinista yet?

No comments: