Monday, June 3, 2013

Who I am


This is my first post and I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous...I should probably start out by introducing myself. My name is Paige, I am a hairstylist for almost a year now and I absolutely love it!! My overall goal is to eventually own a hair salon and clothing store, or become a personal stylist..RZ in training, (RZ stands for Rachel Zoe)..The way that she gets to style celebrities is how I would like to style the everyday woman.
I live in a small town so sometimes my fashion choices don't exactly fit in, but i can still throw on jeans and a t-shirt and go ride horses all day with my brothers. My entire family rodeos so that occupies the majority of our life. When you rodeo your whole life is consumed by taking care of animals and vacations normally consist of going to a rodeo just out of state. Even though we may complain sometimes we still love it and wouldn't trade it for the world.
If I'm not at the hair salon or home I'm probably out shopping, it is by far my favorite thing to do. I could literally shop all day every day and love every minute of it. Even though I have a rich girls taste with a poor girl’s purse I can still manage to buy something. The key to success when it comes to shopping is knowing where to look and when. This is why I wanted to start this blog to share and hopefully help you find the right look for you from the roots of your hair all the way to your nail polish on the tips of your toes.

No comments: