Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Texas Tuesday

Vacation seems to be a rarity in my life, but on the off chance that I do get to go on a vacation it's more than likely going to be in Texas. I was able to go to Dallas a while back to visit some family and it was one of the best trips I have ever had. Since I have been to Texas before my intent was not to go sight seeing I was in it for all of the shopping of course! I had my trip all planned out and I knew that I wanted to go at the beginning of the month because that is when the First Monday Trade Days begins in Canton, TX.. If you are ever in Texas at the beginning of any month you should make it a priority to go there. You know it was successful when you cant fit all of your bags in the picture.
These are my Texas sized earrings that I absolutely love! I literally wear them all the time. 


 The next must shop at place is Sam Moon in Dallas. These few pictures that I was able to take do not do this store justice. It is huge and full of jewelry, purses/wallets that you can buy at cost. I bought a few of the bubble necklaces that are very popular this year for just 5 dollars a piece.
This is the view of the whole store and like I said before this does not do it justice.

This outfit is part canton, with the pants that I am just obsessed with because they are super comfy and I love the Aztec print, and then part Sam Moon with the red bubble necklace that pulls out the red in the pants.


 
Even though my trip was very short I had so much fun and can not wait to go back! If you ever find yourself in Texas make sure to go buy Canton.
Dallas sunset
 
Have you ever been to Texas?
Where is your favorite vacation spot?



No comments: