Thursday, June 13, 2013

Steals & Deals

I have found some great deals this week!!! Which everybody loves a great deal even if it's just on lotion. Yesterday I had some errands to run so of course while I was out I couldn't just not go in the mall that would be rude. So I had told my grandma I would find her lotion that she uses because she wa running out, keep in mind she's been using this same bottle for about 5 years!! So I went to bath and body works and they are having a huge sale where the majority of their lotions are just 3 dollars! If you can smell that good for 3 dollars then therein just no excuse not to smell delicious all the time!


Since they were having such a great sale I bought her 3 different lotions, one sweet pea, cucumber melon, and then my new found favorite cotton blossom. For those who like a nice clean smell this is for you! When I showed my grandma her new collection of lotion (which she loved) she said it took me 5 years to use one bottle so now I'm set for 15 years!! You have to love your grandmas sense of humor. 


The next great find was at Old Navy, they have all of their active (workout/running) shorts on sale for just 8 dollars. They had some cute colors too which is always a plus, you never know who you may run into. You don't have to wear makeup to the gym but a cute outfit never killed anyone. 

Have you found any good deals this week?
Where at?

Please excuse any misspelled words, this post came from my phone so it was a little tricky this time. 

No comments: